1. The intellectual property rights of www.prosisa.com, its source code, design, navigational structure, database and the different elements contained within are under the ownership of Prosisa Europa, S.L.U. It has the exclusive rights to the operation of the site and, in particular, the rights to reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website www.prosisa.com which the entity itself makes freely available to any Internet user. Access to the website implies the user’s full acceptance of these conditions. The use of determined services on offer on the website will also be subject to certain conditions in each individual case, which will be understood to have been accepted by the user through the mere use of said services.
3. Viewing, printing and partial downloading of content from this web page is permitted only if it exclusively concurs with the following conditions:
That it is compatible with the aims and purposes of the web www.prosisa.com.
That it be carried out with the exclusive motive of obtaining the contained information for personal or private use. It is expressly prohibited to be used for business means or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or to be decompiled in any way.
That none of the content found on this website be modified or changed in any way.
That no graphic, icon or image found on this website be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or remainder of images that accompany it.
4. Prosisa Europa, S.L.U. reserves the right to effect, at any moment and without the need of prior notification, any modifications or updates of the information contained in the webpage as well as the configuration, presentation and the conditions of access.
5. Prosisa Europa., S.L.U. is unable to guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in the webpage’s access, in its content, nor that it has been sufficiently updated. If these circumstances occur, the company will, however, do everything within its power to rectify or update them and, whenever possible, avoid them completely.
6. Access to this website as well as the possible use of information contained within is the exclusive responsibility of the person undertaking said actions. Prosisa Europa, S.L.U, shall not be held responsible for any effect, harm or damage that may result from this access or use of information. Prosisa Europa, S.L.U shall not be responsible for any errors in security that may occur nor of any possible damages that may be caused to the IT system of the user (hardware and software), files or documents that may be stored by the user. Nor shall the entity be responsible for any effects of any virus in the computer being used to connect to the website’s contents or of any type of malfunction coming from the browser or of any versions that have yet to be updated.
7. Prosisa Europa., S.L.U shall not be held responsible of any problem arising from the concession or contents from third party links which are referred to on the website, nor do they guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on said links that could produce disruptions in the IT system (hardware and software), documents or files of the user, exempting them from all responsibility for any damage caused to the user because of this.
8. Unauthorised use of the information contained on this webpage, its resale, as well as any harm caused to the copyrights of www.prosisa.com, shall give rise to established legal liabilities.
9. All third-party links on this website should only be to their main or home page.
10. Prosisa Europa, S.L.U. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, will be subject to the local Courts and Tribunals of the user if any controversy arises from the use of the website. In the case of the user being registered outside of Spain, Prosisa Europa, S.L.U. and the user, expressly waving any other jurisdiction, will be subject to the Courts and Tribunals of Zaragoza (Spain)